PODIUMART & SUPRAREALISM & ICONOGRAPHY
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Ultimele subiecte
» O noua tabara de pictura in Maramures
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyLun Mai 14, 2012 4:11 pm Scris de arbex

» Tabara de initiere in pictura hobby art in Maramures
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyMier Apr 20, 2011 10:58 am Scris de arbex

» PETER JECZA
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyLun Mai 17, 2010 8:36 am Scris de Admin

» HOTARÂRE nr. 518 din 7 aprilie 2004 pentru aprobarea Normelor metodologice privind exportul definitiv sau temporar al bunurilor culturale mobile
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyLun Mai 17, 2010 8:19 am Scris de Admin

» Enciclopediei Artistilor Romani Contemporani- anunt pentru artistii profesionisti
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyLun Mai 17, 2010 8:13 am Scris de Admin

» Tabara de pictura Hobby Art
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyMar Mai 11, 2010 4:39 pm Scris de arbex

» Raport despre rezidenta la ICR Venetia - iunie/noiembrie 2009
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptySam Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am Scris de Admin

» TWILIGHT VISIONS: SURREALISM, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND PARIS
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyVin Mar 05, 2010 3:59 pm Scris de Admin

» JOSEPH BEUYS: “We Are the Revolution”
Introducing The Painter's Post EmptyVin Mar 05, 2010 3:56 pm Scris de Admin

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Galerie

Introducing The Painter's Post Empty
Cine este conectat?
În total sunt 1 utilizatori conectați: 0 Înregistrați, 0 Invizibil și 1 Vizitator

Nici unul

[ Vizualizeaza toata lista ]

Recordul de utilizatori conectați a fost de 18, Joi Iul 22, 2021 2:02 am
Sondaj

Introducing The Painter's Post

In jos

Introducing The Painter's Post Empty Introducing The Painter''s Post

Mesaj  Admin Vin Mai 15, 2009 9:39 am

May 12, 2009

Readers of these Twice-Weekly Letters often send quick notes to let me know about something on the Internet--an article, a video, a demo, a book review, that sort of thing.

I've often thought that many of our subscribers would appreciate seeing these links. With this in mind, our team has devised a new feature for the Painter's Keys. It's called The Painter's Post. It's a daily compilation of the latest online material that we think might be of value to creative people. And so as not to waste people's time, we are also including a brief explanation of what each item is about. You can see our very first, hot and speedy edition of The Painter's Post by going here.

Needless to say, if you wish to contribute ideas, suggestions or links, please send them along directly to me at rgenn@saraphina.com. Further, we are currently setting up a worldwide team of volunteer editors who will look for and submit appropriate material. Our idea is to have a number of these editors so that they can each contribute when they feel like it. I've never liked pressure, and I don't fancy it for my friends. If you're interested in being part of our team, please just respond to this email and I'll drop you a note with the basic info.

Editors will be given a username and password so they can come and go from our back-end administration. I was able to put in an item myself this morning--apparently even a challenged person can do it.

Like it or not, print media is in decline while online material and readership is on the increase. So is the amount of poorly written and uninformed junk. We have designed the Painter's Post to be a "broad-minded filter" that will quickly add genuine information and current interest to our creative lives. If we succeed, it will be in providing further tools for your growth and success. Who knows where it will take us?

We're hoping that our new venture will be so useful to people that they will make The Painter's Post their home page, bookmark it, and send it to their like-minded friends. It's my sincere wish that you'll get value from The Painter's Post. Please take a look.

Best regards,

Robert

PS: "They know enough who know how to learn." (Henry Brooks Adams) "Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it." (Samuel Johnson)

Esoterica: I'm sure lots of folks already know about the guy who makes art in the dust on car windows, another who puts dancing figures in the eye of a needle, and a third who does optical illusions in chalk on sidewalks. But we'll be open to novelty and humour as well. Fact is, we have a pretty good idea of our readership in 115 countries and we respect every one of them. How we might publicize outstanding workshops and seminars is yet to be figured out. The Painter's Post will be built on the sharp-eyed wisdom of our fellow artists and our treasured friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current clickback: The flat trumpet of self-esteem examines the self-esteem industry and the honouring of mediocrity. Give us your thoughts on the methodology of building authentic self-esteem.

Read this letter online and see instant reader reaction to Robert's invitation and the ideas behind The Painter's Post.You can also contact Robert directly at rgenn@saraphina.com if you need more information on the possibility of becoming a volunteer editor.

Facebook: Michelle Moore, 20, who manages our free links, thought my face would be okay for Facebook. She put the letter there too. Now she's done it again for Twitter.

If a friend of yours is trying to subscribe to the Twice-Weekly letter via Constant Contact, please let them know that as well as subscribing they must confirm their subscription by replying to the email they will be receiving from Constant Contact. This is to prevent it going to people who really don't want it.

Featured Responses: Alternative to the instant Live Comments, Featured Responses are illustrated and edited for content. If you would like to submit your own for possible inclusion, please do so. Just click 'reply' on this letter or write to rgenn@saraphina.com.

Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 21/11/2008
Varsta : 53
Localizare : Timisoara- Romania

https://podiumart.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum